The following resources are available for check-out from through the center; call () for more information.
- A Life Inspired: Tales of Peace Corps Service. Washington, DC: Peace Corps,
- Achebe, Chinua. No Longer at Ease. New York: Anchor, Print.
- Achebe, Chinua. Things Fall Apart. New York: Anchor Books,
- African Women Farmers Workshop: The Crucial Role of African Women Farmers in Ensuring Food Security. Dar es Salaam: Promotion of National Development Initiators.
- Ake, Claude. Democracy and Development in Africa. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution,
- Alakija, Polly. Catch That Goat! Barefoot Books,
- Armstrong, Karen. Islam: a Short History. New York: Modern Library,
- Arnold, Stephen H. Critical Perspectives on Mongo Beti. Boulder, CO: Lynne Reinner,
- Arnott, Kathleen. African Myths and Legends. Oxford: Oxford University Press,
- Aryeetey-Attoh, Samuel. Geography of Sub-Saharan Africa. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall,
- Assal, Munsoul A. An Annotated Bibliography of Social Research on Darfur. Norway: BRIC,
- Avins, Lyn, and Betsy D. Quick. Art of the Lega: Meaning & Metaphor in Central Africa. UCLA, (2)
- Awde, Nicholas. Somail-English/English-Somali Dictionary & Phrasebook. Hippocrene Books,
- Badian, Seydou. Caught in the Storm. Trans Marie-Therese Noiset. Boulder, CO: Lynne Reinner,
- Balutansky, Kathleen. The Novels of Alex La Guma: The Representation of a Political Conflict. Washington D.C.: Three Continents Press,
- Baratte-Eno, Belinga Therese., Mukala Kadima-Nzuji, and Jacqueline Chauveau-Rabut. Bibliographie Des Auteurs Africains De Langue Francaise: 4e Ed. Paris: Nathan,
- Barbour, Jane and Doig Simmonds. Adire Cloth in Nigeria. Nigeria: Institute of African Studies, University of Ibadan,
- Bastian, Misty L., and Jane L. Parpart. Great Ideas for Teaching about Africa. Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner, (hard cover)
- Bastian, Misty L., and Jane L. Parpart. Great Ideas for Teaching about Africa. Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner, (paper cover)
- Bates, Robert H., V.Y. Mudimbe and Jean O'Barr. Africa and the Disciplines. Chicago: University of Chicago Press,
- Beatty, Theresa M. Food and Recipes of Africa. New York: PowerKids,
- Ben-Amos, Paula. Art, Innovation, and Politics in Eighteenth-century Benin. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press,
- Biondi, Joann and Jim Haskins. From Afar to Zulu: A Dictionary of African Cultures. New York: Walker and Company, (3 copies)
- Bjørkelo, Anders John. Prelude to the Mahdiyya: Peasants and Traders in the Shendi Region, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,
- Boserup, Ester. Woman's Role in Economic Development. London: Earthscan,
- Boudjedra, Rachid, and Golda Lambrova. The Repudiation: an Algerian Novel. Colorado Springs: Three Continents,
- Bracey, Dorothy, and Peter Lieta. Hare's House. Vol. 2. Kenya: Longhorn Reading Scheme, Print.
- Bracey, Dorothy, and Terry Hirst. No Feast for Kiundu. Vol. Kenya: Longhorn Reading Scheme, Print.
- Bracey, Dorothy, and Terry Hirst. The Woman and the Millet. Vol. 7. Kenya: Longhorn Reading Scheme, Print.
- Bracey, Dorothy, and Terry Hirst. Tortoise's Wings. Vol. 9. Kenya: Longhorn Reading Scheme, Print.
- Brautigam, Deborah. The Dragon's Gift: the Real Story of China in Africa. Oxford: Oxford University Press,
- Bravman, Bill. Making Ethnic Ways: Communities and Their Transformations in Taita, Kenya, Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann,
- Camara, Laye. The Radiance of the King. New York: Collier, Print.
- Carson, Patricia. Materials for West African History in French Archives. London: Athlone P.; Distributed by Constable, Print.
- Cartey, Wilfred and Martin Kilson. The Africa Reader: Independent Africa. New York: Vintage Books,
- Chinodya, Shimmer. Harvest of Thorns. Zimbabwe: Baobab Books,
- Chraïbi, Driss, and Hugh A. Harter. Mother Comes of Age. Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner,
- Chraïbi, Driss, and Robin A. Roosevelt. Flutes of Death. Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner,
- Clark, Leon E. Through African Eyes. New York, NY: Apex,
- Clark, Leon E., and Chadwick Fleck. Through African Eyes: Teaching Strategies. New York: CITE,
- Cleaver, Kevin M., and Götz A. Schreiber. Reversing the Spiral: the Population, Agriculture, and Environment Nexus in Sub-Saharan Africa. Washington, D.C.: World Bank,
- Coetzee, J. M. Disgrace. London: Secker and Warburg, Print.
- Cottrell, Anna. Once Upon a Time in Ghana. Traditional Ewe Stories Retold in English. Afram Publications,
- Coverdell, Paul D. Voices From the Field, 2nd ed. Worldwise Schools,
- Craig, John. Comparative African Experiences in Implementing Educational Policies. Washington, D.C.: World Bank,
- Curtin, Philip D. Cross-cultural Trade in World History. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,
- Cutter, Charles Hickman. Africa, Harpers Ferry, WV: Stryker-Post Publications,
- Daldorph, Brian. Senegal Blues. Perry, KS: ,
- Dangarembga, Tsitsi. Nervous Conditions. Seattle: Seal Press,
- Desai, Guarav. Teaching the African Novel. Modern Language Association of America,
- Dill, Brian Jeffrey. Fixing the African State: Recognition, Politics, and Community-based Development in Tanzania. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, Print. 2 copies
- Davidson, Basil. The Black Man's Burden: Africa and the Curse of the Nation-state. New York: Times, Print.
- Diawara, Manthia. In Search of Africa. Cambridge, MA: Harvard UP, Print.
- Directory of African and African-American Studies in the United States. Atlanta, GA: African Studies Association,
- East African Statistical Department. Estimates of the Geographical Income and Net Output for the Years , , and Colony and Protectorate of Kenya: November,
- Edinger, Monica. Africa is My Home: A Child of the Amistad. Candlewick Press,
- Education in Sub-Saharan Africa: Policies for Adjustment, Revitalization, and Expansion. Washington, D.C.: World Bank, Print.
- Ehlers, Henry J., and Gordon C. Lee. Crucial Issues in Education; an Anthology. New York: Holt,
- Ethnoarcheological Field Report on the Collection of Machina. ABUJA. Machina Annual Cultural Festival.
- Fage, J. D. An Introduction to the History of West Africa. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,
- Farah, Nuruddin. Maps. New York: Penguin Books,
- Farah, Nuruddin. Gifts. New York: Penguin Books,
- Feelings, Muriel. Jambo Means Hello: Swahili Alphabet Book. Picture Puffin Books,
- Food Security in Africa: A Regional Point of View. Advocates for African Food Security,
- Fowler, Allan. Africa. New York: Children's Press,
- Fugard, Athol. My Children! My Africa! New York: Theatre Communications Group,
- Fuller, Alexandra. Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight: An African Childhood. New York: Random House, Print.
- Gagiano, Annie. Achebe, Head, Marechera: On Power and Change in Africa. Boulder, CO: Lynne Reinner,
- Geiger, Susan. Tanu Women: Gender and Culture in the Making of Tanganyikan Nationalism, Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann,
- Gershenson, Olga, and Barbara Penner. Ladies and Gents: Public Toilets and Gender. Philadelphia: Temple University Press,
- Gibaldi, Joseph. MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers Fifth Edition. New York, NY: Modern Language Association of America, Print.
- Gibaldi, Joseph. MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers. Sixth ed. New York: Modern Language Association of America, Print.
- Gibran, Kahlil. The Prophet. New York: Knopf, (2 copies)
- Giradet, W. Littafi Na Daya. Nigeria: Oxford UP, Print. Readers.
- Giradet, W. Oxford Hausa Reader 1. Nigeria: Oxford University Press, Print.
- Glickman, Harvey. Ethnic Conflict and Democratization in Africa. Atlanta, GA: African Studies Association,
- Gordon, April A., and Donald L. Gordon. Understanding Contemporary Africa. Boulder: Rienner,
- Grinker, Roy Richard, Stephen C. Lubkemann, and Christopher Burghard. Steiner. Perspectives on Africa: a Reader in Culture, History, and Representation, 2nd ed. Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell,
- Hafner, Dorinda. A Taste of Africa. Berkeley, CA: Ten Speed Press,
- Hamilton, Janice. Somalia in Pictures. Twenty-First Century Books,
- Harper, Mary. Getting Somalia Wrong?: Faith, War and Hope in a Shattered State. Zed Books,
- Hay, Margaret Jean. African Novels in the Classroom. Lynne Rienner Publishers,
- Head, Bessie. A Question of Power. London: Heinemann Educational, Print.
- Head, Bessie. Maru. London: Heinemann Educational, Print.
- Head, Dominic. Nadine Gordimer. Cambridge [England: Cambridge UP, Print.
- Hill, Polly. Development Economics on Trial: the Anthropological Case for a Prosecution. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,
- Hlatshwayo, Simphiwe A. Education and Independence: Education in South Africa, London: Greenwood Press,
- Horne, Alistair. A Savage War of Peace: Algeria, . New York: Viking, Print.
- Hultman, Tami. The Africa News Cookbook: African Cooking for Western Kitchens. New York: Penguin,
- Ibekwe, Patrick. Wit & Wisdom of Africa: Proverbs from Africa and the Caribbean. Oxford: Africa World Press Inc.,
- Ibrahim, Hamza. Words and Their Meanings - Kalomi Da Ma'Anonin. Print. Teach Yourself - Simple English and Hausa. Vol 1. Print.
- Ibrahim, Hamza. Words and Their Meanings - Kalomi Da Ma'Anonin. Vol. 2. Print. Teach Yourself - Simple English and Hausa.
- Idris, Yusuf. The Cheapest Nights. Trans. Wadida Wassef. Boulder , CO: Lynne Reinner,
- Idris, Yusuf. The Sinners. Trans. Kristin Peterson-Ishaq. Colorado Springs, CO: Three Continents Press,
- Iweala, Uzodinma. Beasts of No Nation: A Novel. New York, N.Y. [u.a.: Harper Perennial, Print.
- Jammaje, Kabiru Musa. New Way of Learning English - Sabuwar Hanyar Kyon Turanci. Book ed. Vol. 2. Print. (2 copies)
- Janzen, John M. A Carved Loango Tusk: Local Images and Global Connections. Lawrence, KS: University of Kansas, Dept. of Anthropology,
- Janzen, John M. Kongo Reader. Kansas City, MO: Sharp Publications,
- Janzen, Reinhild Kauenhoven. Of Matter and Spirit: African Arts from Kansas Museums : a Traveling Exhibition for Kansas Museums. Salina, KS: Salina Art Center,
- Jong, A. H. De. Mission and Politics in Eastern Africa: Dutch Missionaries and African Nationalism in Kenya, Tanzania, and Malawi, Nairobi, Kenya: Paulines Publications Africa,
- Joy, Charles Rhind. Desert Caravans. New York: Coward-McCann,
- Joyce, Donald F. Rooted in the Chants of Slaves, Blacks in the Humanities, a Selected Annotated Bibliography. Westport, CT: Greenwood,
- Kane-Berman, John, and R. Erkens. Political Correctness in South Africa. Johannesburg: South African Institute of Race Relations,
- Kapteijns, Lidwien, and Maryan Omar. Ali. Women's Voices in a Man's World: Women and the Pastoral Tradition in Northern Somali Orature, C. Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann,
- Kasahun, Woldemariam. The Rise of Elective Dictatorship and the Erosion of Social Capital: Peace, Development, and Democracy in Africa. Trenton, NJ: Africa World,
- Kathwari, Farooq, Lynn M. Martin, and Christopher B. Whitney. Strengthening America: the Civic and Political Integration of Muslim Americans. Chicago, IL: Chicago Council on Global Affairs,
- Kenyatta University Calendar, / Nairobi: University,
- Kirmani, Mubina Hassanali. Bundle of Secrets: Savita Returns Home. Createspace,
- Kitui, Philip. Around and about Africa. 4th ed. Kenya: Longman, Print. Pupils' Book for Standard.
- Knight, Margy Burns. Africa is Not a Country. Millbrook Press,
- Kraus, Erika, and Felicie Reid. Benin: A Travel Guide Written by Former Peace Corps Volunteers. Other Places Publishing,
- Krzywinski, Knut, and Richard Holton. Pierce. Deserting the Desert: a Threatened Cultural Landscape between the Nile and the Sea. Bergen: University of Bergen,
- Kuhne, Dave. African Settings in Contemporary American Novels. Westport, CT: Greenwood,
- La, Guma Alex. Time of the Butcherbird. London [u.a.: Heinemann, Print.
- Lamunière, Michelle, Seydou Keita, and Malick Sidibé. You Look Beautiful like That: the Portrait Photographs of Seydou Keïta and Malick Sidibé. Cambridge: Harvard University Art Museums,
- Laird, Elizabeth. The Ogress and the Snake and Other Stories from Somalia. Frances Lincoln Children's Books,
- Langa, Mandla. The Naked Song and Other Stories. Boulder, CO: Lynne Reinner,
- Lessing, Doris May. Going Home: With a New Afterword. New York, NY: HarperPerennial, Print.
- Lewis, Ioan M. Understanding Somalia and Somaliland: Culture, History, Society. Columbia University Press,
- Liking, Werewere. It Shall Be of Jasper and Coral and Love-across-a-Hundred-Lives. Trans. Marjolijn de Jager. Charlottesville: University Press of Virginia,
- Little, Kenneth. West African Urbanization. New York: Cambridge University Press,
- Lloyd, P. C. Africa in Social Change. Baltimore, MD: Penguin,
- Lundy, Brandon D. Teaching Africa: A Guide for the 21st-Century Classroom. Indiana University Press,
- MacEwan, Peter J. Modern Africa. New York: Crowell,
- MacKown, Robin. Lumumba. A Biography. Garden City: Doubleday, Print.
- Magel, Emil A. Folktales from the Gambia: Wolof Fictional Narratives. Washington D.C.: Three Continents Press,
- Magona, Swindiwe. Mother to Mother. Boston: Beacon Press,
- Maquet, Jacques. Africanity: The Cultural Unity of Black Africa. New York: Oxford University Press,
- Martin, Phyllis M., and Patrick O'Meara. Africa. Bloomington: Indiana University Press,
- Mazrui, Ali AlʼAmin., and Toby Kleban Levine. The Africans: a Reader. New York, NY: Praeger,
- Mbele, Joseph L. Africans and Americans: Embracing Cultural Differences. Northfield, MN: Africonexion, (2 copies)
- McBrier, Page, and Lori Lohstoeter. Beatrice's Goat. New York: Aladdin Paperbacks,
- McLuckie, Craig W. and Colbert, Patrick J. Critical Perspectives on Dennis Brutus. Colorado Springs, CO: Three Continents Press,
- Meade, Deborah. World Cultures: Africa. National Geographic Reading Expeditions,
- Minear, Larry. Humanitarianism under Siege: a Critical Review of Operation Lifeline Sudan. Trenton, NJ: Red Sea,
- Mlambo, A. S., and E. S. Pangeti. The Political Economy of the Sugar Industry in Zimbabwe: - Harare: Univ. of Zimbabwe Publications,
- Mokeddem, Malika, and K. Melissa Marcus. Of Dreams and Assassins. Charlottesville: University of Virginia,
- Moreh, Shmuel. Napoleon in Egypt: Al-Jabarti's Chronicles of the French Occupation, Princeton: Markus Wiener,
- Moya, Lily Patience., Mabel Palmer, Sibusisiwe Makhanya, and Shula Marks. Not Either an Experimental Doll: the Separate Worlds of Three South African Women. Bloomington: Indiana University Press,
- Muhammad, Abdullah M. Limitations on Freedom of Expression, Press and Association. Nigeria: Dee-Sage Nigeria Limited,
- Muḥammad-Ṣālih, Muḥammad A., and Margaret A. Muḥammad-Ṣālih. Family Life in Sudan. Khartoum: University of Khartoum,
- Murphy, Craig. International Organization and Industrial Change: Global Governance since New York: Oxford University Press,
- Murphy, Joseph M. Santería: an African Religion in America. New York: Original Publications,
- Ndambuki, Berida, and Claire C. Robertson. "We Only Come Here to Struggle": Stories from Berida's Life. Bloomington: Indiana University Press,
- Ndao, Cheik Aliou. Mbaam Dictateur. Dakar: Présence Africaine,
- Ndunguru, S.N. Divine Providence. Dar es Salaam: Mkuki na Nyota,
- Ngugi, wa Thiong'o, and wa Mirii Ngugi. I Will Marry When I Want. Oxford: Heinemann Educational .
- Ngugi, wa Thiong'o. Moving the Centre: The Struggle for Cultural Freedoms. London: James Currey Ltd.
- Ngugi, wa Thiong'o. The River Between. Oxford: Heinemann Educational, (2 copies)
- Ngugi, wa Thiong'o. A Grain of Wheat. Oxford: Heinemann Educational,
- Northrup, David. Crosscurrents in the Black Atlantic, a Brief History with Documents. Boston: Bedford/St. Martins,
- Oculi, Okello. Health Problems in Rural and Urban Africa: a Nigerian Political Economy Health Science, Ahmadu Bello University, Department of Political Science Project, Zaria: Bello University,
- Omojola, Bode. Nigerian Art Music. Nigeria: IFRA Ibadan,
- Orji, Cyril U. Lamentation: An Immigrant's Dilemma. Cyril U. Orji,
- Oruonye, Emeka Daniel and Abubakar Garba. History Culture and Tourism Potentials of Yobe State. Nigeria: FAB Education Books,
- Oryema-Lalobo, Christine. No Hearts at Home. Kampala, Uganda: Femrite Publications,
- Outwater, Anne. Nature Notes from Tanzania. Dar es Salaam: MKuki na Nyota,
- Oyono, Ferdinand. Road to Europe. Trans. Richard Bjornson. Boulder, CO: Lynne Reinner,
- Patel, Sujata and Tina Uys. Contemporary India and South Africa: Legacies, Identities, Dilemmas. India: Routledge,
- Peace Corps, the Great Adventure. Washington, DC: Peace Corps, (3 Copies)
- Phillipson, D. W. The Prehistory of Eastern Zambia. Nairobi: British Institute in Eastern Africa,
- Prendergast, John, and Don Cheadle. The Enough Moment: Fighting to End Africa's Deadliest War Crimes. New York: Three Rivers,
- Quarcco, Alfred Kofi. The Language of Adinkra Symbols, 2nd ed. Legon: Sebewie Ventures, Print.
- Quarm, S.E. Diplomatic Offensive. Ghana: Afram,
- Ramsay, Jeff. Africa. 6th ed. Guilford, CT: Dushkin Pub. Group/Brown & Benchmark,
- Ramsay, Jeff. Africa. 7th ed. Guilford Conn.: Dushkin/McGraw-Hill,
- Ranger, Terence Osborn. Voices from the Rocks Nature, Culture & History in the Matopos Hills of Zimbabwe. Harare: Baobab,
- Riefenstahl, Leni. The Last of the Nuba. New York: Harper & Row,
- Ross, A.C. Mitakuye Oyasin: "We are all related." Devner: Wiconi Waste,
- Rushton, J. Phillippe. Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective. Port Huron, MI: Charles Darwin Research Institute,
- Saint-Martin, Yves-Jean. Le Sénégal sous le second Empire. Paris: Karthala,
- Sallah, Tijan M. Dreams of Dusty Roads. Boulder, CO: Lynne Reinner,
- Sanders, Mark. Ambiguities of Witnessing: Law and Literature in the Time of a Truth Commission. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press,
- Sanneh, Lamin O. West African Christianity: The Religious Impact. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis, Print.
- Schaefer, Ludwig Frederick. Ethiopian Crisis. Boston: Heath,
- Schick, Kaethe, Philip C. McKnight, and Grace A. Cleaver. On Teaching. Lawrence, KS: University of Kansas,
- Schoenbrun, David Lee. A Green Place, A Good Place: Agrarian Change, Gender and Social Identity in the Great Lakes Region to the 15th Century. Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann,
- Schuler, Margaret. Freedom from Violence: Women's Strategies from around the World. New York: OEF International,
- Scott, Catherine V. Gender & Development: Rethinking Modernization & Dependency Theory. Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner,
- Seborer, Stuart J. U.S. Neocolonialism in Africa. New York: International,
- Shange, Ntozake. For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide, When the Rainbow Is Enuf: A Choreopoem. New York: MacMillan, Print.
- Sheria Ya Kuandikisha Vijiji Na Vijiji Vya Ujamaa. Dodoma: Ofisi Ya Waziri Mkuu Na Makamu Wa Pili Wa Rais, Print.
- Shillington, Kevin. History of Africa, 2nd ed. Oxford: Macmillan Education,
- Snow, Donald M., Eugene Brown, and Donald M. Snow. United States Foreign Policy: Politics beyond the Water's Edge. Boston: Bedford/St. Martin's,
- Solidarity Center. The Degradation of Work: Oil and Casualization of Labor in the Niger Delta. Washington DC: Solidarity Center,
- Soyinka, Wole. Isara, a Voyage around Essay. New York: Random House, Print.
- Spindel, Carol. In the Shadow of the Sacred Grove. New York: Vintage,
- Steptoe, John. Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters: An African Tale. Puffin Books,
- Strachan, Ian G. God's Angry Babies. Boulder, CO: Lynne Reinner,
- Sylvester, Christine. Producing Women and Progress in Zimbabwe. Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann,
- Tadjo, Veronique. The Lucky Grain of Corn. London, UK: Milet Publishing Ltd.,
- Tadjo, Veronique. Mamy Wata and the Monster. London, UK: Milet Publishing Ltd,
- Ṭāhā, Maḥmūd Muḥammad. The Second Message of Islam. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse UP, Print.
- Tanzanian Mathematical Bulletin. Vol. Print.
- The State University of Zanzibar (suza) Prospectus.
- Tiri, Saa Waxay, And Then She Said: The Poetry and Times of Hawa Jibril. Trans. Faduma Ahmed Alim. Toronto: Jumblies Press,
- Tlili, Mustapha. Lion Mountain. Boulder, CO: Lynne Reinner,
- Tutu, Desmond. Desmond and the Very Mean Word. Candlewick Press,
- U.D.S Research BL. Translation of Scientific Terminologies in Biology,Vol. 1. Institute of Kiswahili Research, Print.
- Usman, Umaru Haruna. Our Realities and the Way Forward: Leadership is our Bane. Ibadan, Nigeria: Spectrum Books,
- Volume 54, Number 2. African Studies Review. Atlanta: African Studies Association., N. pag. Print.
- Volume 54, Number 3. African Studies Review. Atlanta: African Studies Association., N. pag. Print.
- Volume 55, Number 2. African Studies Review. Atlanta: African Studies Association., N. pag. Print.
- Volume 55, Number 3. African Studies Review. Atlanta: African Studies Association., N. pag. Print.
- Wallerstein, Immanuel Maurice. Africa, the Politics of Independence; an Interpretation of Modern African History. New York: Vintage,
- Ward, Jeanne, Jackie Kirk, and Lisa Ernst. Broken Bodies, Broken Dreams: Violence against Women Exposed. Nairobi, Kenya: OCHA/IRIN, (2 copies)
- Ware, Gilbert. From the Black Bar: Voices for Equal Justice. New York: Putnam,
- Wenzel, Marian. House Decoration in Nubia. London: Duckworth,
- Wheeler, Harvey. Democracy in a Revolutionary Era: the Political Order Today. New York, NY: Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions,
- Wilber, Charles K., and Kenneth P. Jameson. The Political Economy of Development and Underdevelopment. New York: McGraw-Hill,
- Wright, Derek. Critical Perspectives on Ayi Kwei Armah. Washington D.C.: Three Continents Press,
- Yobe State of Nigeria - The Pride of Tourism. Kano.
- Zartman, Ira William. Government and Politics in Northern Africa: I. William Zartman. London: Praeger,
Middleton, John. Encyclopedia of Africa South of the Sahara. New York: C. Scribner's Sons, (Set of four)
- African Geopolitics. no. 1 (Winter )
- African Issues. (Fall )
- African Statistical Journal. A Special Issue on Gender, Volume 11, (November )
- African Statistical Journal. Volume 12, (May )
- Air and Space Power Journal. Africa and Francophonie (Winter )
- Air and Space Power Journal. Africa and Francophonie Volume 1, No. 3, (Fall )
- Air and Space Power Journal. Africa and Francophonie Volume 1, No. 4, (Winter )
- Air and Space Power Journal. Africa and Francophonie Volume 2, No. 1, (1e trimester )
- The Literary Griot. Vol. 11, No. 1, (Spring )
- United Kingdom Publications and Theses on Africa. ()
- United Kingdom Publications and Theses on Africa. ()
- United Kingdom Publications and Theses on Africa. ()
- United Kingdom Publications and Theses on Africa. ()
- Illuminations: An International Magazine of Contemporary Writing 19 (August )
- National Geographic Vol. , No. 5 (November )
- National Geographic Vol. , No. 2 (August )
- National Geographic Vol. , No. 4 (April )
- South October
Ermal Garinger Academic Resource Center (EGARC) - Search catalog and/or Digital Library for videos and language textbooks.
Do you need help with with essay, research paper, homework or even dissertation?
Visit our website - dfknj.wz.cz (assignmenthelpcom)
=================>>>CLICK HEREI Need Help Writing My Research Paper <<<=================
=================>>>GET ASSIGNMENT HELP<<<=================
=================>>>GET ASSIGNMENT HELP<<<=================
=================>>>GET ASSIGNMENT HELP<<<=================
crime never pays essaytyper
which is your favourite colour essay
I Need Help Writing My Research Paper free remembering essays
math homework helpers bcpsone
essayer de faire qchem
eu essay contests
multiple sclerosis essay conclusion format
matrix churchill a case study in judicial inquiries synonyms
rabbit proof fence essay summary of plato
land and water management essay goals
industrial revolution thematic essay global history
cultural context how many miles to I Need Help Writing My Research Paper babylon essay
harvard essay examples medical school
opinion essay against euthanasia
old kingdom ancient egypt achievements essay
prappas ethics essay rubric
compare and contrast essays for frankenstein
essay on cognitive development theory
critiquing a speech essay spm
contrast compare essay thesis statement
hellogiggles cover letter
bcsl solved assignment school
cuban missile crisis research paper thesis paper
picnic at hanging rock essay free
vinamrata par essays
essay about mother tongue language
erikson theory essay
essay on role of education in national reconstruction
formal literary essay example
important essays for css
essay essay help
soldi su 7goldhomework
essay on infant sorrow by william blake
catchy titles for smoking essays about education
me week 2 assignment 2
pixmap assignment of mortgage
metrohealth medical center pediatric residency personal statement
dissertation editing services cost
essayer de te reposer in english
arbeitsphasen dissertation abstract
essay on asia cup pakistan vs bangladesh live stream
critical thinking process in writing
health is important than wealth essays
miami vice movie essay
christophe bardyn montaigne essays
how i do homework scratch mit
green computing research papers best
essay on biography of sachin tendulkar
love is patient love is kind essay
thematic essay 19th amendment pictures
daylight saving essay
I Need Help Writing My Research Paper need help writing a personal essay for grad
argumentative essay on the glass menagerie
us japan culture comparison essay
lake braddock ss summer assignments thunderbird
artificial intelligence essays
philosophischer essay aufbau violation
cmi assignment definition
essay on competitiveness
writing a research paper middle school powerpoint topics
e unibus pluram essay
anglo saxon literature essay topic
being your own hero essay assignment
lesson 18 homework eureka math play
cover letter template singapore yahoo
sir lancelot and queen guinevere poem analysis essay
interview with a vampire essay
indian writers in english essay format
how to write an essay introduction high school
a different history poem essay example
extended essay abstract format mla
sample of apa style essay paper
expose wissenschaftliche arbeit beispiel essay
activities practice writing thesis statements
essay about driving safety
mains water supply responsibility assignment
transport advantages and disadvantages essay
improvement in food resources class 9 assignment of lease
travel experience essay sample
kindness pays essay
architecture help writing an essay
uic impromptu essay
identify different types of essays and give characteristics of each
essay practice question sample sat
plagiarism essay test taking
essay on haqooq e niswan in urdu
awa essays gre
shylock victim or villain student essays summary of qualifications
effects of unemployment in nigeria essays
cbm scholarship essays
different forms of literary criticism essay
research paper results and discussion research
essays written on madame bovary
ap synthesis essay template grade
importance of biological science essays
differences between ethnocentrism and cultural relativism essay
food inc review essays
essay writing jobs uk academics
jawahar kala kendra case study
ranajit guha historiography essay
gamescape critical thinking answers to exercises
dumpster diving essay analysis worksheet
essayas woldemariam kasahun
geometry extended essay
tremaine billie essay
division word problems homework
south star drug essay
good dance show titles in essays
freelance essay writer jobs uk academic
the chaser by john collier analysis essay
roger ebert great movie essays
three essays on social networks
shodh yatra essay examples
homework of the week display stands
funny college entry essay example
information technology introduction essay writing
essay competition on br ambedkar image
how to write an award winning essays
art forms of kerala essay examples
4th grade homework policy 5th
joint sponsor cover letter
western asia and egypt timeline assignment
assignment methodology example qualitative
ayat kesimpulan assignments
the easiest argumentative essay topics
compound essay molecular
disaster management essay wikipedia shqip
verbs and adverbs homework sheets
mach operating system case study
subfigure sharelatex bibliography
baressays review journal las vegas
ticket scalping essay writer
attorney cover letter referral by friend
diabetes mellitus case study
essays on mary wollstonecraft
how to live healthily essay checker
aseismic pile foundation design analysis I Need Help Writing My Research Paper essay
eritrea and the united nations and other essays on friendship
embroideries satrapi analysis essay
birmingham I Need Help Writing My Research Paper alabama civil rights timeline assignment
hartmut von hentig bildung ein essay zusammenfassung translation
augustine dissertation meaning
daphne du maurier rebecca essays
labour reforms extended essay guide
the role of the teacher essay outline
mr antolini characterization essay
race and the priesthood essay writing